jueves, 4 de junio de 2015

ACUARIO Y MUSEO DEL MAR DEL RODADERO


 AQUARIUM SEA MUSEUM RODADERO is located ten minutes from the Rodadero tourist resort in the city of Santa Marta.
 
Currently Aquarium is part of the Colombian Association of Zoos and Aquariums ( ACOPAZOA ) , International Association of Coaches Mammals ( IMATA ) and the National Museums network .
 
The aquarium was founded 45 years ago by Captain Francisco Ospina Navia who was engaged in commercial fishing of sharks. He started building pools at sea and gradually gain species for the aquarium. As the years passed aquarium equipment has been concerned with increasing the number of species on display , and to increase the portfolio of services Rodadero aquarium and sea museum .

2 comentarios:

  1. I have been fortunate to go with a wonderful person and not with me today is my grandmother , I met him through it and is very beautiful.

    ResponderBorrar
    Respuestas
    1. I know that beautiful aminals and share with the people I want is my family

      Borrar